Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42133 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,243KM (RM5,324) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 321 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)