Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40327 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,130KM (RM2,802) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)