Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38443 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,369KM (RM6,162) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)