Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41421 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,733KM (RM6,597) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (43 minutes ago)