Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40709 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,255KM (RM3,084) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)