Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,413 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13320 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,501KM (R 18,776) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)