Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,046 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13433 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,155KM (R 8,602) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)