Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,874 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14285 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,551KM (R 17,857) in Johannesburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)