Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40542 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,920KM (R$ 4,736) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)