Cost of living in Jinzhou, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25433 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,651KM (6,490元) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)