Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25060 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,891KM (元7,547) in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)