Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,385KM (₩1,549,688) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)