Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00166 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,411KM (₩2,057,012) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)