Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,628KM (₩1,724,471) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)