Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,901KM (₩1,949,913) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)