Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26770 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,338KM (元8,735) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)