Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07590 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,976KM (26,040 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)