Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07250 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,569KM (35,427 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)