Cost of living in Jiangmen, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25433 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,753KM (6,894元) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)