Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24605 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,515KM (6,156元) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)