Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25046 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,963KM (元7,837) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)