Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01223 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,318KM (₨107,739) in Jhelum.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$800 (about 1 hour ago)