Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01731 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,754KM (₨159,128) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)