Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01723 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,826KM (₨164,027) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 4,500 Kwanza (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)