Cost of living comparison between Jhelum, Pakistan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01753 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,881KM (₨164,332) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (35 minutes ago)