Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49466 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,610KM (11,342 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)