Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49977 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,682KM (11,370 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)