Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.46732 BAM / ILS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 132% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,476KM (7,438 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (35 minutes ago)