Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,600KM (€817) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (40 minutes ago)