Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,461KM (€1,766) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (44 minutes ago)