Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,353KM (₩891,779) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)