Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,656KM (₩1,704,409) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)