Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,179KM (€602) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (39 minutes ago)