Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,374KM (€701) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)