Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,813KM (₩1,844,283) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (21 minutes ago)