Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,987KM (₩1,290,924) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)