Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45840 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,484KM (﷼ 5,420) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)