Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02559 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 778KM (₨30,399) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)