Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,597KM (₨93,604) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)