Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02598 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,103KM (₨42,458) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)