Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02406 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,786KM (₨74,242) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)