Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02370 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,753KM (73,946 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)