Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02345 BAM / KGS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,526KM (65,072 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)