Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,108KM (Rp 8,907,430) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)