Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02501 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,779KM (₨71,130) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)