Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,446KM (€1,248) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)