Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.601 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,737KM (R$ 4,558) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)