Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49983 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,081KM (R$ 2,163) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)