Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02602 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 902KM (₨34,677) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)