Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47484 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 936KM (1,972TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)