Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27909 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,056KM (3,783TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)