Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48608 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,162KM (4,447TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)