Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01619 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,092KM (¥376,291) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)