Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01499 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,410KM (¥160,767) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)