Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,616KM (R$ 3,061) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)