Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44232 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (R$ 4,320) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)