Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46819 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,243KM (R$ 2,655) in Itajuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)