Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43384 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,990KM (R$ 4,588) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)