Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48810 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,305KM (R$ 2,674) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)