Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40473 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,864KM (R$ 4,605) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)