Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45486 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,942KM (R$ 4,269) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (41 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)