Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,834 prices entered by 974 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,587KM (5,037TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)