Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,245 prices entered by 1,035 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49881 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,725KM (5,462TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)