Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09749 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,867KM (E£ 19,145) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)