Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09097 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 795KM (E£ 8,743) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)