Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09489 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,296KM (E£ 13,663) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €32 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)