Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01283 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,477KM (₨115,098) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)