Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01230 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,888KM (₨153,425) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)