Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01556 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 861KM (₨55,357) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)