Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,563KM (₨126,504) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)