Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01597 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 930KM (₨58,251) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)