Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31521 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 982KM (3,115TL) in İskenderun.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)