Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,994KM (﷼ 35,012,146) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (29 minutes ago)