Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02572 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,307KM (руб 50,827) in Irkutsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)