Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,876KM (Dinar 761) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)