Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.572 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,560KM (Dinar 1,773) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 2 hours ago)