Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.352 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,684KM (Dinar 716) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (34 minutes ago)