Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.242 BAM / JOD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,730KM (Dinar 771) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)