Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,076KM (Mex$ 24,387) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)