Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09601 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,596KM (Mex$ 27,040) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)