Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,199KM (﷼ 31,385,194) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)