Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,980KM (S/. 3,871) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)