Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,488KM (S/. 2,914) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)