Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.523 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,595KM (S/. 3,051) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)