Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,189KM (S/. 5,957) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)