Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.564 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,252KM (S/. 5,771) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)