Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00257 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,990KM (CH$1,163,909) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)