Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,888KM (CH$1,439,886) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)