Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38998 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,107KM (RM5,402) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)