Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45858 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,496KM (R$ 3,263) in Ipatinga.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)