Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.263 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 127% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,821KM (£3,013) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 2 hours ago)