Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.281 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 122% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,333KM (£1,461) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)