Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.286 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,735KM (£2,946) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)