Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,004KM (€1,023) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)