Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,781KM (€1,932) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)