Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,081KM (€2,083) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)