Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,330KM (€1,190) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)