Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,906KM (€973) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)