Cost of living comparison between Ingolstadt, Germany and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,301KM (€2,195) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)