Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,258KM (€2,173) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)