Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02797 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,195KM (₨78,471) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)