Cost of living in Indore, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 758 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02394 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,675KM (₨69,972) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)