Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,913KM ($2,661) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)