Cost of living in Imphal, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02586 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,210KM (₨46,792) in Imphal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)