Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,439KM (R$ 2,810) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 2 hours ago)