Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44227 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,089KM (R$ 4,724) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Prague costs 129 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)