Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44402 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,102KM (R$ 4,734) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)